Find the perfect game for you from these slots!

Everybody’s Jackpot – A look at the key features

Everybody, gather around! Your jackpot has arrived, accompanied by lots of free spins and unexpected surprises. If you prefer the simple ideas, Playtech developed this slot just for you! Now is your chance to hit that mystery progressive jackpot, give the demo of the game a try.

Face off the challenge of playing for real money! Make a bet at Casino.com – our first choice for October 2019.

Everybodys jackpot gameInstant Play > Start!Play Free Demo Version Directly in Your Browser
Rate the Slot here:
4.5 / 5.0 Amount of Votes: 4

Real Money Casinos with Everybody’s Jackpot

An Overview of the rules and features

Everybody’s jackpot is a 3 reel slot with 8 paylines. 3 scatter symbols grant you 12 free spins. The wild symbol substitutes for all other symbols in order to make the best winning combination and can be seen during free spins only. Now, to the real fun part: if you have bet at least £50 in the last 24 hours, you count as qualified to win or share the mystery progressive jackpot. Whether by a wining or non-winning spin, the jackpot can be triggered both ways. 70% of the amount goes to the person, triggered the spin and the other 30% are evenly split amongst all qualified players and amongst all other players, proportionally to their bets during the last 24 hours.

Game Information
CategoryVideo Slot
Provider
ThemeLuxury
Reels3
Rows3
Paylines8 Fixed
Lines PayLeft to Right
Bet per Spin£0.08 - £8
Return to Player94.01%
Basic Rules
WildYes: Substitutes for all symbols
MultiplierNo
GambleNo
Free SpinsYes: 12 free spins
Bonus RoundNo
Progressive JackpotYes: Mystery Progressive Jackpot
Maximum WinYes: Jackpot
Special FeaturesNo

All Symbols and Payouts

Symbol1 Symbols2 Symbols3 Symbols5 Symbols6 Symbols7 Symbols8 Symbols9 Symbols
Logo2550100150200
Man250
Lady120150
Gold100
Dollars70
Watch50
Jewelry40
A25
K6
Q4
Scatter
Wild

A preview of the game

Conclusion – A simple game with sky-high rewards

Everybody’s Jackpot makes you feel as a lucky contestant in a millionaire making TV show. There are not a lot of bonus games or features but the high fever of the increasing jackpot substitutes for the shortages. With bets starting from £0.08 up to £8, you will need just a few spins with max bet to get qualified for the progressive jackpot. Share your thoughts on the game with us, doesn’t matter if you are just thinking of testing it out or you have already have done so, the comments bar is all yours.

We want your opinion! What were your experiences with this slot?

-
Home > Playtech > Everybody’s Jackpot
Social Networks: