Will Slots Rule the World?
Yes, slots dominate the casino industry in the volume of games, styles, themes, rules, betting limits, return to player percentages, volatility and software suppliers. Classic and video slots are often intuitive in terms of regulations, besides the obvious choice that casino platforms can make when introducing new fresh titles.
Anyhow, some players may get puzzled by the game features and the number of pay lines. The great advantage for some players is the simplicity of the game by chance while other players prefer having a sound tactic. Also, they might describe slot games as a colourful mountain of fluff and nonsense. Accordingly, slots are likely to take a large share of the gaming pie but unlikely to conquer the world.
|Casino Supplier||Slot Games||Device Adaptability||Betting Limits||Average RTP||Top Software Supplier|
|Grand Ivy||470||iOS, Android, Microsoft||£0.05 – £400||94% – 97%||Microgaming|
|Mr Green||411||iOS, Android, Microsoft||£0.10 – £100||94.5% – 96.9%||NetEnt|
|Ladbrokes||450||iOS, Android, Microsoft||£0.05 – £200||92.6%-97.46%||Playtech|
|Casumo||861||iOS, Android, Microsoft||£0.10 – £250||94.3% – 98.6%||NetEnt|
|PlayOJO||710||iOS, Android, Microsoft||£0.15 – £200||94.5% – 98%||Microgaming|
|Party Casino||700||iOS, Android, Microsoft||£0.01 – £250||93.5% – 97.66%||NetEnt|
What Makes Slot Games So Popular?
As already mentioned briefly, the numerous alternatives of slots and the possibility for exciting designs, layouts and colours are only scratching the surface of the features that make the games so unique. More, a high variance may seem like an attractive feature since the slot pay-out would typically be more extensive than in a game with a profound difference.
On the other side, the high variance does not provide a slot pay-out so frequently. Thus, you need to play through the game longer to gain a combination of wild symbols and other key figures to earn a substantial pay-out prize. If you feel uncertain about it, you can also find some no-deposit-required casinos to test the free games.
Will slot games ever rule the world? Some of the insights we have obtained during our long-term experience in the industry.
Top 10 Slot Casino Suppliers: Game Variety and Bonus Offers
You will find some of the safest casino providers that own some of the broadest game diversity and great bonus promotions including free spins and no deposit promos in this segment.
- Grand Ivy holds approximately 500 slot games delivered by multiple software providers including Microgaming, NextGen, NetEnt, Blue Print, Studios Elk, Barcrest. Slot games consist of Aloha Cluster Pays (RTP 96.42% and high variance), Aztec Idols and Leprechaun Hill.
- Spinit holds over 1300 games in total including card and table games while slots remain the best part of their portfolio. Dragon’s Fire by Red Tiger is, for instance, a high-pay-out (96.07%) slot with high variance.
- Mr Green is an excellent choice if you wish to test a few demo games before opening an account. You would also discover the newest and most popular slot editions as Contact, a slot provided by Play’n Go with RTP totalling 96.55%.
- Ladbrokes is a trustworthy brand, having obtained its licences and certificates from 3rd parties and taking part in responsible gambling initiatives. For instance, Jack Hammer is also amongst the highest RTP slots of 97%. You can also trigger the free spin bonus integrated by NetEnt where 20 free spins will be awarded to you.
- Casumo is another online casino where slots can be played for free. Despite that, you would still need to open an account, and some of the slots only can be played with real cash. Lady of Avalon is a fabulous slot release, that owns the standard symbols, the seductive Lady of Avalon symbol 3 or 4 out of which unlock ten free spins.
- Sloty keeps its game records classy by involving few of the best software provider in the iGaming industry – Microgaming, NetEnt, Evolution Gaming for their live casino entertainment and a few more. Give a try to our demo version of the Immortal Romance slot and reach any of the 10 or 15 free spin bonus rounds.
- Should you get in the mood for a classic slot in a modern-day online casino, then PlayOJO has it all or more precisely both 3-reel classic or 5-reel video slots. And Jackpot Jester 50,000 looks like the ideal representative of the traditional values associated with the very first fruit machine manufactured in the USA during the late 80s’.
- Sakura, the Japanese Princess, brings fortune to everyone who spins its reels. Moreover, 2, 3 or 4 of the Sakura wild symbols activate a bonus game where free spins are awarded. Quickspin and available at Party Casino design the game.
Would you like to identify the casino operators awarding free spins as a no deposit welcome bonus or in addition to the first deposit? Visit our free spin casino guide and find the offers.
Software Suppliers of Classic and Video Slots
Currently, one of the giant gaming companies that develop casino games for most of the UK casinos on the internet is Microgaming. It is inevitable to find their products in the collection of any gambling provider.
Why players and casinos both seem to fancy the gaming studio? Well, they keep the spark alive with fresh designs, characters and game peculiarities. The diversity is incredible. It is imaginable that you may like any of the other operators mentioned prior. In that case, check out the unique capabilities, RTP rates and company history we have dug concerning NetEnt, Playtech and Quickspin.
Mobile Device Adaptability
Ah, there is either a flicker between your mobile devices and a casino brand or not! Thus, compatibility and responsive design are of great importance these days to players who would like to enjoy their favourite slot in the great outdoors.
Luckily, HTML5 makes it straightforward for all online casinos to be available on the mobile browser of your device or tablet. If you insist on downloading an app, then Sloty’s app might be just what you need. Discovered it here!
Metrics and Specifics
What slots would be without all the math included in the algorithms of the game? Probably, a complete mess. Algorithms make it simple for players to get some return on the cash they spent. Though, not all games are programmed equally or have the corresponding awards and prizes. Therefore, that is why software developers involve metrics such as RTP, variance and volatility to inform players about the game type and style.
Perhaps, it is good to explain the details about those specifics here. Previously, we suggested that the high variance slot rarely provides a pay-out, but the win is considerably larger. Anyway, what happens when volatility is added to the slot formula?
Slots having high variance and low volatility are a suitable choice for anyone who would like to risk it but does not seek an excessive gamble. In contrast, highly volatile slots, for instance, progressive jackpot slots, are very challenging in terms of scoring the big win.
Should Slots Ever Get to Rule the Gambling Arena…
It would be a world full of fun and simple delights. Though, games of chance are not always preferred among gamblers. We get that. A solid strategy can win you the pot at the end of an exhausting poker night.
Additionally, a much higher prize than what you would expect to gain from an hour or two of reel spinning is often secured on poker tournaments. Perhaps, you even consider the opportunity of becoming a professional player? Check out the advice Dan Bilzerian teaches us about his poker career here.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dear readers, we appreciate you for taking the time at our blog posts and being active in the comment sections. So, here are the answers to the questions we may have skipped to discuss in the topic.
What is a one arm bandit?
Simple. It is an oldfashioned fruit machine. In the past, slot games held ‘one arm’ that was pulled to make the reels rotate. Alternatively, the spin button on modern-day slot machines has made the one arm bandit obsolete.
What percentage does fruit machine pay out?
The percentages could be as low as 88.12% or as high as 99% as the Mega Joker slot. The fractions are only there to deliver an estimate of returns during a long-term play. However, the RTP does not inform about the frequency of a win or the risk levels of the slot. Nonetheless, an 88.12% return promises £881,2 back for each £1,000 played through.
How can you tell if a slot machine is going to pay out soon
No visible signs are there to announce the slot pay-out. Some players have confidence that a machine is due to a pay-out since the last time a win occurred was a few hours ago. Or worse, touching the screen may influence the game. All those beliefs are only false and incorrect.
Are slot machine manipulated by players?
No, not really. Unless there is a bug in the programme, you cannot pre-programme the machine. However, slot machines are often tested for fairness by laboratories like iTechLabs, so that casinos also do not intervene with the operations of the games. Still, it is conceivable that you could be one of the biggest winners in history.